Construction Management Resources, Inc - 4515 Wyandot Trail, Green Bay, WI 54313 - (920) 498-0818 - email@example.com
Management; Develop project charter/authorization to proceed documents
and develop the project close documentation.
• Scope Management; Develop scope plan, scope definition, create WBS, scope verification and scope control.
• Schedule Management; Activity definition, activity sequencing, activity resources estimate, activity duration estimate, develop project schedule and control project schedule.
• Cost Management; Develop cost estimate, develop cost budget and control cost.
• Quality Management; Develop quality management plan, plan quality assurance and manage quality control.
• Resource Management; Develop human resource plan, acquire project team, develop project team and manage project team.
• Communication Management; Develop communications plan, establish communication distribution plan, establish performance reporting plan and manage Stakeholders.
• Risk Management; Develop risk management plan, identify risks, perform risk qualification analysis, perform quantification analysis, develop risk response plan, and monitor and control project risk.
• Procurement Management; Plan purchases and acquisitions, develop plan contracting, request vendor and contractor responses, select vendors and contractors, perform contract administration and develop the project contracts closing documentation.
• Manage Project Safety Procedures; Monitor and audit safety regulations of contractors.